REMOTES & SYSTEM CONTROL
Today’s digital world has made available an endless amount of digital audio and video content from Netflix, Apple TV, Pandora, Hulu, You Tube, Roku and more. These along with our more traditional sources such as Cable, DirecTV, DVD Players, Blu-Ray Players and Gaming Systems can leave you with a pile of remote controls. Now you can activate and control all of these different sources and content with the push of a single button with your automation system.
- Control multiple pieces of equipment with one remote.
- A single button press will turn on/off and setup all your equipment.
- Simple “Activity” based interface and large icons make it easier to use.
- No more pile of remotes or list of steps just to watch TV.
- Allows equipment such as cable box to be hidden out of sight.
- Completely customizable to you and how you use your system.
Remote Control options range from hand-held remote controls, in-wall touch screens and even your smart phone or tablet. Once programmed, these control systems can simplify the operation of your family room entertainment center or the full-blown theater experience in your dedicated theater room. After all, what good is having all of this wonderful content if it is not easy for everyone to access? Proper installation and programming can make the next family movie night truly enjoyable.