Your Family’s new theater room will likely be one of the most popular rooms in the house. Questions like whether it will feature a new large flat panel or a projector screen are important. But, there are many decisions to be made when planning a new home theater. Where will it be located? What speakers do I need and how many? What kind of display will be best? What is 4K and do I have it? Should we be considering new 8K TV’s or projectors? Will it be easy to use? These are all important questions to be answered when making an investment in your new entertainment space. Intuitive AV is here to help. During your personalized consultation, our System Designer will find the right answers to these important questions. We have years of experience helping our clients find the best solutions for their budget, space and lifestyle that will truly bring value and enjoyment for years to come!
- We guide you through the entire process from design to installation and final demonstration.
- We help you choose the best space, select the right equipment, then deliver the finished product.
- We have a passion for electronics and commitment to our industries “Best Practices”.
- Hate seeing wires? So do we! Concealing wires within existing walls is our specialty.
- Years of experience means getting it done right the first time.
- We are Fully Licensed and Insured to work in your home.
- Is your space still under construction? We can do that!
- Is your space already finished? We can do that, too!
In the past, cable or satellite channels and a VHS or DVD player were typical and somewhat manageable. With the introduction of streaming internet content, we have many new sources to consider. Netflix, You Tube, Hulu, Roku and Blu-Ray and Apple TV are all popular options. And don’t forget your HD cable or satellite programming. Identifying the best options for each customer and making sure it will all works seamlessly together is how Intuitive AV delivers quality results.
Our experts can make sure that all of these devices work together and optimize their performance. Finally, what good are all these great sources of awesome audio and video content if you can’t easily access it? Making the system simple and “Intuitive” to use is one of the most important steps. After all, we want this space to be fun and inviting for the entire family! Intuitive AV can setup your new theater room with an “all-in-one” remote or control system so that a single button press will setup everything for you. Even use your iPhone or Android to control your entire system!
“In the process of remodeling our basement, we decided to add a home theater. Eric came out and explained our options and gave us quotes for those several different options. He was clear and concise. He did not try to upsell us, but gave us factual information which allowed us to make the best decision for what we wanted. He was on time for his appointments and did everything as promised. After installation, he thoroughly explained the system. It is extremely easy to use and works perfectly; we are very pleased and would not hesitate to recommend Eric and his company to anyone.”
-Beth & Steve
From old technology to new!
“I have only used [Intuitive AV] once. Eric did an in home consultation, made many recommendations, and presented options. I then selected what I wanted to have done. [Intuitive AV] did an awesome job with the physical and technical aspects of the hookups and installation and overcoming unexpected
obstacles that came up. [Intuitive AV] really knows [their] stuff for home theater. The system looks and sounds great.”
Why Choose Us?
- Extensive Industry Knowledge and Experience
- Low Voltage License
- Commitment to Ongoing Product Training
- Name Brand/High Quality Equipment
- Highest Quality Installation Standards
- Fully Licensed and Insured